• Affordable performance for small business
• Unique, wall-mountable, modular design
• 8 IP channels for IP telephone connections and IP Strata Net multi-system
• 8-16 digital telephone ports
• 3-6 CO lines with Caller ID
• 1-2 analog station ports
• Voice Mail and Auto Attendant
• Add employee stations, telephone numbers, and fax lines with ease
• Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
The ultimate IP solution for business communications
The Strata CIX family includes
the CIX670, CIX200, CIX100, and
CIX100-S Internet Protocol (IP) systems that provide sophisticated
business communication features for businesses of all sizes. These
systems deliver on the promise of IP telephony by providing all
the features and benefits of our traditional business communications
systems on a converged IP platform. With the Strata CIX, you have
a choice of mixing and matching technologies, creating a pure IP
system or a converged solution, and changing based on the needs
of your company.
in architecture. Scalable in design. Networkable
with other systems. The Strata CIX100 lets you
combine CO lines, telephones, and peripherals
in any configuration — and the ability
to build out your system as you grow.
up to 112 ports — and even
more by networking multiple systems.
•Share vital information and functionality
between your main office, branch offices,
and remote locations.
•Take advantage of remote user
telephone connectivity that lets you use your newfound communication
features anywhere you work with exceptional cost-efficiency.
•Take telephone functionality whenever you leave your desk with a full
line of integrated cordless and Spectralink wireless telephones.
•Promote effective communication with easy to use but sophisticated
Stratagy voice processing capabilities that include Auto Attendant,
Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR),
Text-to-Speech (TTS) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
•Answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency with ACD/MIS
call center features.
up to 560 telephones, and even
more by networking multiple systems.
Available in wall mount or rack mount.
Multiple Applications on a Single
The Strata Media Application Server integrates with the Strata
CIXTM to host a variety of value-added applications within one
platform. Because it reduces the need for multiple servers to
support each application separately, the Strata Media Application
Server dramatically decreases the cost and complexity of deploying
multiple applications. Available in two size platforms, the Strata
Media Application Server fits every Strata CIX system and every
• Auto Attendant
• Voice Mail
• Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
• Unified Messaging
• Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
• ACD Reporting
Toshiba-approved 3rd party CTI applications:
• Info ManagerTM Web-based •telephone applications
• FeatureFlexTM adaptability tools
• Browser-based system administration.
The Strata Media Application Server is one of
the first devices that combine voice applications from multiple
vendors onto a single platform using Host-based Media Processing
(HMP) technology. The advantage of HMP is that it eliminates
the need for expensive voice resource boards and provides a sleek,
efficient IP-based solution.
•Consolidate all types of communications and manage more messages in less
• Play voice messages through your PC or through your handset for privacy
• View faxes on your screen and print them as you would any document
• Forward voice or fax messages as WAV or TIF files to any e-mail address
• Retrieve Stratagy voice and fax messages via the Internet from any e-mail
service that supports SMTP and POP3 protocols Manage voice, fax and e-mail messages
Mail Processing for Small Business
Managing voice message processing
is a key component of your telephone system.
The voice mail system (LVMU1A) integrates
with the Strata®CIXTMbusiness communication
system to provide:
• Automated Attendant to answer incoming calls
• Call Routing to direct calls to the person or department the caller wants
• Telephone Answering to take messages when an employee is unavailable
• Voice Messaging to create, send, receive, forward,
and save voice messages
• Call Monitor of callers leaving messages, with an option to retrieve
• LCD Soft Key Navigation of voice mail
• Bilingual Support (English/Spanish)
• Call Screening to announce the calling party
• Message Notification to let users know when a voice message arrives
Toshiba Voice Processing Gives
You the Ability to:
• Simplify voice
mailbox operation through an intuitive
• Record calls directly into your voice mailbox with a single
button on your telephone
• Communicate effectively both in and out of the office with other employees
and customers 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year
The Strata CIX voice mail integrates voice processing on a single
printed circuit card inside the Strata CIX chassis.
Because there is no need for external connections, standard telephone
ports, or separate power backup systems, the LVMU1A decreases
the cost and complexity of deploying voice mail applications.
|DKT-3200 Series Digital Telephones